Boiled Noodles with stir fry tomato and egg is an easy and quick one-person recipe I often cook. It only takes 15 minutes to serve.
Firstly stir fried tomatoes and eggs which is another recipe, then boiled noodles, mixed them well, everything is done. Try it, you will love the nice color and delicious taste.
- 150 gram noodles( kinds of noodles you love)
- 3 medium tomatoes, cut into pieces
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 2 green scallion, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoon oil
- Add 1+1/2 tablespoon oil to wok, heat over medium-high heat,add egg liquid, stir frying until cooked through, transfer to a plate.
- Add remianing oil to this wok, add sugar and diced tomatoes, stir-frying about 3-5 miuntes
- Then add stir-fried eggs, salt, and green scallion, stirring about half minutes, mixed well, turn off the fire.
- Add enough water to a pot, bring to a boil, boiling noodles until cooked through.
- Mixed noodles and stir-fried tomato and eggs well, serve warm.