A busy life, a fast pace, and how to eat healthy in this situation is a question I have to think about. I, who love noodles, came up with this idea. In just ten minutes, this Chinese broth noodle soup with pork balls which is the restaurant-level quick and easy noodle soup made at home becomes your breakfast, lunch or dinner on weekdays.
For me, a bowl of noodle soup is a comfort food, because when you eat it, it not only satisfies your stomach, but also heals the soul. In a sense, food is not only food. Is it right?
In this bowl of balanced nutrition noodle soup, there are vegetables, pork, noodles, and bone broth. Pork balls are prepared in advance and frozen in the refrigerator. If you have time, you can do more and let it go. Please refer to my recipe for Chinese meatballs.
Bone soup can also be made at home by yourself, but my recipe today is to buy ready-made soup cubes.
Noodles, as you like, thick and thin, round and wide. You can also make noodles by hand, freeze them in the refrigerator, and cook them when you want to eat. My cooking for handmade noodles can help you here.
For the greens, I used baby bok choy. There is no restriction on it. All kinds of leafy vegetables are fine. If you have more time, the famous cucumber salad, fungus salad or other cold dishes can be used as a match.
Chinese Broth Noodle Soup with Pork Balls
- Pot for boiling
- One baby Bok Choy, Separate the leaves
- One broth cube
- 50 gram noodles
- 700 ml water
- 5 gram green scallion chopped
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- Add full water to a pot, then boiling the noodles untill cooked through, transfer to a dish. At the same time ,blanching the baby bok choy, set aside.
- Add broth cube, frozen pork balls, light soy sauce700 ml water to another pot, boiling until cooked through, about 2-3 minutes， transfer to a bowl.
- Add blanched baby bok choy, noodles to the bowl with soup and pork balls.
- Top with scallion chopped.
- Serve warm.