Chinese chicken breast salad belongs to Chuan cuisine(Sichuan cuisine). The main ingredient is chicken breast, and the vegetables can be cucumbers, carrots, green and red peppers, as well as a variety of vegetables on your hand. If you love the heavy taste of Sichuan cuisine, add more red chili oil and Chinese pepper powder. If you like the light taste, just a little seasoning. The recipe I shared today use dried red chili.
Those who are looking for health like chicken breast because of its low fat and high protein. It seems that healthy ingredients are always less delicious than junk food, but this healthy recipe make the chicken breast extremely delicious. I think this is the charm of Chinese food.
- 0.4lb. fresh chicken breast
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Chinese pepper powder
- 2 dried red chili, cut into sections
- 30 gram carrot, shredded
- 15 gram green scallion, chopped(about 1 tablespoon)
- 3 gram giner, chopped, about 1 teaspoon
- One parsley, chopped
- Add water to a pot, boiled, add the chicken breast, fully cooked, transfter to a palte, shredded by hand
- Heat a wok over medium-high heat, add oil to the wok, then add chopped ginger, dried red chili, chopped scallion, stirring for 3-5 seconds, pour them into the shredded chicken breast
- Add shredded carrot, Chinese pepper powder, salt, soy sauce, chopped parsley, mixed them well.