Today’s egg stir-fried noodles I restored to the version from street food. Every time I went to the street barbecue in my hometown, I would order a egg fried noodles with simple vegetable and an egg. Vegetables usually have only one kind of cheap seasonal vegetables, including Chinese cabbage, cabbage, etc.
Although the ingredients are only a few simple, but the street egg fried noodles stir-fried in a big fire always has an unforgettable charm. I who can’t refuse all kinds of noodles often make various versions of fried noodles. I, a person who can’t refuse any noodles, often try various versions of fried noodles in my kitchen. In this egg fried noodles I also added carrot to get better nutrition. The result I got were so delicious that not let me down.
If you are a noodles lover too, try this easy and quick take out Chinese fried noodles dish.
I usually prepare a pickled daikon to match this fried noodles. Crispy daikon with sweet and sour taste and egg fried noodles are a so great group.
About the noodles you can choose what you like, I think no matter what kind of noodles are used, it will be delicious. But depending on the thickness of the noodles, the boiling time varies. The fried noodles are not suitable for boiling for too long, just cooked through is the best.
Chinese Egg Fried Noodles
- Wok for stir-frying
- 230 gram noodles
- one egg
- 130 gram carrot, shredded
- 100 gram cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon dark soy sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- One green scallion,minced
- Add water to wok, bring to boil, boiling the noodles until cooked through, transfer to a dish
- Add 2 tablespoon oil to a wok, add egg, stir-fried until cooked through, transfer to a bowl.
- Add 2 tablespoon oil to the wok, add chooped garlic, minced green scallion, stir-frying for a while, then add shredded carrot, shredded cabbage，keep stirring until the vegetables are wilted, add noodles boiled, add light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, salt, egg fried, stir-frying until mixed well.
- Serve immediately.