This Chinese long beans stir fry with minced pork is a nice dish with finely chopped pork and beans that consumes rice. If you like rice as a staple food, you must try it.
In the north of China, stewed pork with beans is one of the most popular dishes. Beans and pork seem like a match made in heaven, for the beans have a slightly sweet taste soaked in the aroma of pork, they will be delicious on earth. Some people say that without food, there is no life. At least part of the happiness in life comes from food, do you agree?
It should be noted that if the beans are not cooked through, they will cause food poisoning, so add some water during the stir-frying process, and turn off the heat after making sure that it is fully cooked.
You can buy ready-made minced pork to save time.
Chinese Long Beans Stir Fry with Minced Pork
- Wok for stir-frying
- 200 gram minced pork
- 450 gram Chinese long beans, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 small red chili, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 10 gram green scallion, chopped
- For marinating pork minced
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 tables poon starch
- 1/2 tablespoon shaoxing wine
- 5 gram ginger chopped
- 1 tabelspoon oil
- Add starch, light soy sauce, oil, ginger chopped to the minced pork, marinating for 5 minutes
- Add 2 tablespoon oil to the wok, add marinated minced pork, stir-frying until cooked through, transfer to a plate
- Add 3 tablespoon oil to the wok, heat over high medium heat, add chopped garlic, chopped red chili, stir-frying for 5 seconds, then add chopped long beans, stir-frying, add some water for several times, until cooked through, then add stir-fried chopped pork, add salt, mixed well, turn off the heat.
- Serve with rice.