Chinese shredded potatoes salad is a healthy vegetarian dish. Blanched shredded potatoes are crisp and have a better taste.
The blanching time should be less than 1 minute, the best time is half minute, to keep crisp taste.
- One big potato, shredded
- Scallion, a part, shredded
- Red chilli, 3-5 pieces, minced
- 3 tablespoon oil
- Chinese pepper corn, 1 tablespoon
- 3-5 cloves garlic, chopped
- Rice vinegar, 2 tablespoon
- Sugar, 1/2 tablespoon
- Salt, 1/2 teaspoon
- Soak shredded potatoes, remove the starch of surface.
- Boiled water, blanching shredded potatoes for half minute, fish out and put them into cold water.
- Fish out shredded potatoes , put them into a bowl.
- Add sugar, rice vinegar, red chilli, salt, scallion.
- Heat oil in a wok over high heat, add peppercorn, utill brown, about half minute, fish out peppercorn.
- Add hot oil to shredded potatoes, mixed well.