Stir-frying mung bean sprouts is a simple vegetarian dish I truly love. It is a common dish to eat with spring pancakes on Chinese dinner table. You can use it to balance the menu of egetables and meat.
Mung bean sprouts are rich in vitamins and amino acids, and their nutritional value is much greater than its mother’s mung bean. We can also make bean sprouts at home, which is healthier than buying.
- The simplest ingredients are mung bean sprouts, green shallots and salt.
Don’t spent longer time for stir-frying to make mung bean sprouts crispy.
Chinese stir-frying mung bean sprouts
- 400 gram mung bean sprout( after removing ends)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 3-4 green shallots, cut into sections
- heat oil in a wok
- add mung bean sprouts, stir-frying for 2 minutes
- add green shallots sections, stir-frying for 2-3 minutes
- add salt and mix well before turning off heat.