Nutritionists recommend eating fish at least twice a week. Most fish meats have high-quality protein, low fat content, and very low calories, which helps prevent obesity. Sweet and sour fish cubes is a healthy Chinese recipe with a compound taste. In Chinese recipes, compound taste includes sweet and sour, sweet and salty, spicy salty, hot and spicy, and so on.
Sweet and sour is a common taste women and children loved so much. It seems that every ingredient can be made into this flavor. The fish cubes of this recipe can be deep-fried in hot oil, then stir-frying with sweet and sour sauce. Crispy and delicous fish meat let you have an extra bowl of rice at the dinner table.
- one grass carb about 1000 gram, remove the main bone and offal, wash and drain,cut into pieces
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon shaoxing wine
- 1/2 cup flour
- 5 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon starch
- 10 gram scallion , shredded
- 10 gram ginger, shredded
- Add vinegar, sugar, starch, chopped garlic, 1/2 cup water to a bowl, mixed well.
- Marinate fish with 1/2 teaspoon salt, shredded ginger, shredded scallion, and shaoxing wine for 10 minutes.
- Make each piece of fish evenly floured.
- Pan-frying each piece of fish untill browned.
- Add the first step of sauce to a wok, boiled, add fried fish, pan tossing, let each piece of fish in sauce.
- Transfer to a dish, serve with rice.