If you love porridge or noodles just like me, you must have salads or pickles. This daikon radish with lemon zest is very crisp and has a lemony aroma which often appears on my dining table.
We called it pickle because of marinating by salt. But the taste shoud be better than salad. It will bring delightful texture to the greasy dishes.
Daikon radish with lemon
- 720 gram daikon radish sliced
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 2 lemon, seeded, use zest and juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- marinate daikon radish by salt for half an hour
- fish out daikon radish. put them into a korken jar.
- add sugar, lemon zest , and juice, mixed well
- put them in refrigerator. let stand for an hour
- You can keep it in refrigerator for a week
- Some people love acid, can add white vinegar.