Eggplant is the ingredient I often use, and it goes really well with meat. The tender eggplant absorbs the flavour of the pork and is served with a few bowls of rice to make you feel satisfied.
Before stir frying with minced meat, I usually let the eggplant go through the heated oil to make it delicious. Maybe you think the oil is too much, you can also turn the eggplant in the microwave for a few minutes before stir frying . But I always think that eggplants oiled are delicious in this recipe. But I always thought that the eggplant fried is better in this recipe.
2 cup oil for fried eggplant
One eggplant about 300 gram，cut into strips
100 gram minced pork( lean meat is better)
15 gram scallion, chopped
1/2 tablespoon shaoxing wine
1/2 tablespoon light soy sauce
3 tablespoon light soy sauce
5 cloves garlic, chopped
1/4 teaspoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon corn starch
5 tablespoon water
- Marinate the minced pork with 1/2 tablespoon shaoxing wine and 1/2 tablespoon light soy sauce for 10 minutes.
- Heat the oil over high heat, deep fried the eggplant.
- Mix the sauce ingredients well.
- Add 2 tablespoon oil to a wok, heat over medium heat, add minced pork, stir frying untill cooked through.
- Add mixed sauce, bring to a boil, add fried eggplant, stirring for 2 minutes, transfter to a dish.
- Serive with rice.