One person should also eat well.
Today’s recipe contains fried small yellow fish, stir-fried baby bok choy, and rice.
Fish is rich in high-quality protein and should be eaten 2-3 times a week. Green vegetables can not be less, in order to supplement vitamins.
To save time I cook rice in an electric pressure cooker and it only takes 10 minutes. While the rice was bubbling in the pressure cooker, we used this time to deep-fry the fish and stir-fry baby bok choy. ready to eat soon.
Fried fish, stir-fried baby bok choy, and rice
- 1 electric pressure cooker
- 1 Wok for stir-frying
- For Rice
- 80 g rice
- 150 ml water
- For fish
- 177 g Small yellow fish
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp shaoxing cooking wine
- 9 g ginger sliced
- 75 g potato starch for deep-frying
- For stir-fried greens
- 200 g baby bok choy cut into sections
- 3 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 tsp oil
- 1. Add washed rice , water to an electric pressure cooker, cook for 10 minutes.
- 2. Marinate fish with ginger, salt, cooking wine for 3 minutes.( to save time, if you have time, better longer.)
- 3. Heat 2 cups of oil up to 150 degrees, Remove the ginger slices, coat the fish with potato starch, deep-fry the fishes, until cooked through.
- 4. Add 1 tsp oil to a pot, heat over medium-high heat, add chopped garlic, stir-fry for several seconds, add baby bok choy, stir-frying for 2-3 minutes. turn off the heat, transfer to a plate.
- 5. Rice, fish and greens are ready for one person meal.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!