Chinese Fried Pork
This year is the rat year of the Chinese 12 zodaic animals, and the beginning is not smooth. Facing the severe pneumonia epidemic, what can we do？ I think the best contribution is not to run around and wait for the day when the flowers bloom in warm weather.
Cooking at home is a good choice. This dish I shared today won’t be out of stock in my freezer. Fried pork has many eating ways included soup ingredient, stewing with vegetables and serving only. As a quick easy dish, The focus of this recipe is to stir-fry peppercorns when cooking. So the smell is so nice with pork.
- 500 gram lean meat of pork, sliced
- one egg
- 3 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon whole peppercorn
- 1/2 teaspoon shaoxing wine
- 2 cup oil for deep fried
- Stir fry peppercorn untill surface slightly burnt, Roll into powder with a rolling pin,set aside.
- Add shaoxing wine, flour, egg, salt, and peppercorn powder to pork sliced, mixed well.
- Heat oil in a pot over medium heat, add pork sliced one by one, deep frying untill golden,transfer to a dish.
- Deep fried once more.