Time has come to a new solar term- cold dew which means that the temperature is lower and it is late autumn. An autumn rain in my city brought the long-awaited coolness. That autumn is the most comfortable time of the year is my favorite season without the heat and humidity of summer. I want to share Green pepper with pork shredded that belongs to Hunan cuisine with you today.
For those who like to eat chili, the aroma of fried pork and the spiciness of green pepper can consume at least two bowls of rice. The pepper we are talking about here are pointed green peppers, not round green peppers, because the spiciness is not a level at all. To me, round green pepper doesn’t seem to have any spicy taste.
Under normal circumstances, the amount of Chinese cooking ingredients is not too large, because the stir-fried dishes in this way will be more fragrant and delicious. For families with a large population, you can choose to stir-fry a few more dishes instead of preparing a lot of ingredients for one course.
How to prepare
- The pointed green peppers should be cored and rooted, and shredded.
- It’s time to test the skill of the knife again, and the pork must also be shredded.
- Before cooking, the shredded pork should be marinated in oil, starch, and light soy sauce so that the stir-fried shredded pork will be tender.
The pork should be stir-fried first, and then add the shredded pointed green peppers. Turn off the heat immediately when the peppers are just cooked through. It will take about 2-3 minutes. Otherwise the shredded pointed green peppers will not be crisp after a long time cooking.
Green Pepper with Pork shredded Stir Fry
- Wok for stir-frying
- For marinating pork
- 100 gram pork, shredded
- 1/2 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 teaspoon starch
- 1/2 tablespoon light soy sauce
- For stir-frying
- 5 gram ginger, shredded
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tabelspoon oil
- 4 pointed green pepper about 220 gram, cored and rooted, shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Marinated the pork shredded with light soy sauce, starch, oil for 5 minutes
- Add oil to the wok, heat over high heat, add ginger shredded and garlic chopped, stir-frying for 5 seconds, add stir-frying the pork , keep stirring until cooked through, add green pepper shredded, salt, stirring continuously, turn off the fire immediately when the green pepper just cooked.
- Serve with rice.