Today’s pan fried hairtail fish is indispensable in the recipes for holidays or family reunion dinners.I think the easiest way to make hairtail is to pan fry it. Coat the hairtail fish with flour and pan fry on both sides until cooked through. Just need some salt to marinate and all we get is the aroma of the hairtail itself.
Hairtail lives in the deep sea, and the fish is firm and rich in unsaturated fatty acids that are beneficial to the body. As a fish supplement, it can be often added to the menus of family. I have been cooking this dish often recently. The crispy fried belt fish can make me eat an extra bowl of rice.
Remove the guts, wash and dry on paper towels before frying
Pan Fried Hairtail Fish
- frying pan
- About 400 gram hairtail fish, remove the guts, wash and drained with paper,cut sections with scissors, about 5 cm length for one piece
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons oil
- 8 tablespoons flour
- Mariante the fish with 1 teaspoon salt for 10 minutes
- Let the hairtail fish be in the flour for both sides
- Add oil to the pan frying pot for once, put the hairtail fish sections on the pot, heat the oil over medium heat
- Pan frying the hairtail fish sections until golden color for both sides and cooked through
- Serve warm.