A rainstorm didn’t cool the city where I lived. It is not yet the hottest period of the year, but it is already impossible to live every day without air conditioning. You’ll find that most of the recent recipes are noodles, which are probably easier and less difficult for me to cook in one pot. In this shrimp noodles stir fry, I added shrimps with nutrition and high protein. If you love seafood, give it a try.
How to prepare
I bought the peeled shrimp, which can be stir-fried with noodles as long as boiled in water.If you get untreated shrimp, it’s easy to peel them after boiling too.
I also added shredded ginger and green peppers to remove the fishy smell in this dish.
When it comes to seafood, freshness is very important.
What kind of noodles
No matter how thick or thin the noodles are, you can stir fry them with shrimps as long as you like. I used fresh handmade noodles from the market, you can also use udon, instant noodles, or any kind of noodles.
Shrimp Noodles Stir Fry
- Wok for stir-frying
- 220 gram noodles
- 180 gram shrimp, peeled
- 40 gram carrot, shredded
- 15 gram green pepper, shredded
- 65 gram onion, shredded
- 5 gram ginger ,shredded
- 10 gram green scallion, chopped
- 3 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon dark soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Boiled the noodles, just cooked through
- Add 3 tablespoon oil to a wok, heat over high heat, when beginning to smoke, add chopped scallion and ginger, stir-frying for 5 seconds,
- Add green pepper shredded, carrot shredded, onion shredded, stir-frying until they are wilted
- Add boilied noodles, shrimps, light soy sauce, salt , dark soy sauce, mixed well , turn off the fire.
- Serve warm.