Squid and broccoli are a healthier combination. The nutrition of broccoli is much higher than other vegetables. Squid has the advantages of high protein, low fat and low calories, and its nutritional value is no less than that of beef and tuna.
Squid and broccoli stir fry is a quick and easy recipe. If you want to balance the nutrition and save time, try it.
- Beveled cut squid into oblique squares, cooked easily
- Blanching broccoli and squid before stir-frying
- One fresh squid, cut into oblique squares
- One small broccoli, slap pieces by hand
- 15 gram scallion, shredded
- 5 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon slat
- 3 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon shaoxing wine
- Marinate the squid with shaoxing wine for 5 minutes
- Blaching the squid and broccoli
- Add oil to a wok, heat over medium-high heat, add scallion, garlic, stir-frying until browned
- Add squid,broccoli, and salt, stir-frying , untill cooked through, about 3 minutes.