It seems that eggs can be stir-fried with many kinds of vegetables. It is enough to prove that eggs are tolerant and easy to go, just like water. At the same time, many classics have been achieved, such as tomato and egg stir fry, stir fry eggs with cucumber. Today’s stir fry green bell pepper with egg, is a simple and fast dish with rich nutrition, and is suitable for children to eat. Not only because the bell peppers are not spicy, but also the combination of emerald green and bright yellow is dazzling.
The city I am in is in the southern tip of China. Although the solar terms have entered winter, there is no winter here. No matter autumn or winter, the sun is always attractive. It is also a good time to basking in the sun, drinking a cup of coffee, and thinking about what dishes to taste today. The COVID-19 epidemic has prevented many people from wanting to travel, so we are longing for it, and enjoy the current home life first.
How to prepare
- Break the green peppers into pieces with your hands, which is better than cutting them with a knife. Natural textures are always better than artificial ones, right?
- The egg liquid must be fully beaten to make it soft and delicious.
Transfer the stir-fried eggs to the plate first, when they are cooked. Add to the green peppers after they are fried to keep the eggs soft and tender.
Bell peppers should not be stir-fried for too long, it will be almost done in about 1 minute or 1 minute and half, otherwise it will not taste good.
Stir Fry Green Bell Pepper with Egg
- Wok for stir-frying
- 2 eggs, beat thoroughly
- One big green bell pepper, about 200 gram, remove root and core, break into pieces by hand
- 1/2 tea salt
- 5 gram green scallion, chopped
- 3 tabelspoon oil for stir-frying eggs
- 1 tablespoon oil for stir-frying green bell pepper
- Add 3 tables spoon oil to the wok, lheat over high medium heat, add chopped scallion, stir-frying for 5 seconds, add egg liquid, stir-frying until cooked through, transfer to a plate.
- Add 1 tablespoon oil to the wok, add green bell pepper pieces, stir-frying for 1 minutes, add salt, egg stir-fried, mixed well, turn off the heat.
- Serve warm with rice.