In the blink of an eye, it’s the greater snow solar term, and 2021 also comes to the last month. For foreigners, there is the most sacred Christmas at the period . For me, it’s time to write a year-end summary in the last month of this year. Generally speaking, the year has been pretty good, at least having most of the happy time. Although I can’t travel because of the epidemic, my time at home is also worth cherishing. My friend, how is your 2021?
Compared with the spicy shredded pork with pointed pepper which belongs to Hunan cuisine, today’s stir fry green bell pepper with pork is much refreshing, because the bell pepper does not have a spicy taste. But it doesn’t mean it is not tasty, at least the children will like the sweetness of the bell pepper and the fragrance of the pork. I always thought that Chinese cuisine is rich enough to make every Chinese proud. We can find many dishes that go well with rice, and this is one of them.
There is no winter in my city, but in December when there is no snow, the sun becomes a friend rather than an enemy. Where there is no sunlight, it is cold and humid. As long as there is a little sunlight, it makes people feel comfortable. People in their 40s like me are suitable for sunbathing in this season.Food, sunshine, a relaxed heart, nothing else is needed.
- Before the pork is stir-fried, it is usually marinated with ginger and Shaoxing cooking wine in advance to remove the fishy smell and make the pork tender.
- Pork tenderloin is best for stir-frying, but if not, lean pork is fine.
- Bell peppers should not be stir-fried for too long, otherwise they will lose their tenderness. 1-2 minutes is the best time.
Stir Fry Green Bell Pepper with Pork
- Wok for stir-frying
- 140 gram lean pork, sliced
- One big green bell pepper about 200 gram, remove the root and core, break into pieces by hand
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- For marinnating pork
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 teaspoon light soy sauce
- 5 gram ginger, sliced
- 1 teaspoon shaoxing cooking wine
- For stir-frying
- 3 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- Marinating the pork with ginger, light soy sauce, and cooking wine for 5 minutes
- Add 3 tablespoon oil to the wok, heat over high medium heat, add marinated pork, stir-frying for 2-3 minutes until cooked through
- Add sliced green bell pepper, chopped garlic, salt, light soy sauce, stir-frying for 1-2 minutes, turn off the heat.
- Serve warm with rice.