Stir Fry Potaoto Shredded with Hot Pepper is a dish I often cook. I think this dish is not suitable for children because it is a bit spicy. I used pointed green pepper in it, which is different from bell peppers that are not spicy.
As we all know, peppers are rich in vitamin C, and the content of peppers per 100 grams ranks first among vegetables. Therefore, people who love beauty can eat more chili, and at the same time, they can keep out the cold in the cold season. Shredded potato stir fry with pointed pepper is a good dish that consumes rice. Vegetarians can also try it.
Maybe you have counted hundreds of ways to make potatoes, but fried potato shreds must be a classic you can’t let go. I have made hot and sour potato shreds before, and today’s can be your new try in Chinese cuisine.
In order to keep the potato shreds crispy, I add a little vinegar when I stir fry the potato shreds.
Stir Fry Potaoto Shredded with Corn Pepper
- One potato about 240 gram, peeled, shredded
- 4 corn peppers, cored and shredded
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon light soy sauce
- Add 3 tablespoon to a wok, heat over medium high heat
- Add garlic chopped, stir fry for 5 seconds, add shredded peppers and potatoes, add vinegar, light soy sauce, stir frying until cooked through.
- Serve with rice.