Seeing that the pace of the solar term is approaching the end of the year, I once again sighed that time flies so fast. Today’s stir fry potatoes shredded with celery is a very ordinary home-cooked dish that I often make. I consider it a must-have for spring pancakes. If spring pancakes don’t roll with dishes included shredded potatoes, I feel like something is missing.
We all know that celery is an expert in lowering blood pressure, and is rich in crude fiber, which is a vegetable that is beneficial to health. There are many people who drink a glass of celery juice in the morning to make their bodies healthier. Crispy celery paired with potatoes reduces the starch content of this dish and is also a great option for vegetarians.
When I stir fry shredded potatoes, I always add a little vinegar so that the shredded potatoes don’t become soft. There are many kinds of celery, and in my opinion, each kind of celery can be used to fry shredded potatoes. The leaves of celery are also edible.Today I used celery which is thick , so to cut it into thin strips, the knife skill is more important. I didn’t get shredded potatoes with a knife, but a grater for shredding.
- The shredded potatoes should be soaked in water to remove starch and prevent blackening, and then fry them, which will have a good taste.
- Add a little vinegar while stir-frying to make the shredded potatoes more crisp and tender.
Stir Fry Potatoes Shredded with Celery
- Wok for stir-frying
- About 150 gram celery, shredded
- Two potatoes, about 430 gram, peeled and shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 3 tablespoon oil
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- Add 3 tablespoon oil to a wok, heat over high medium heat
- Add garlic chopped, stir fry for 5 seconds, add potatoes shredded, celery shredded, light soy sauce, salt, vinegar, stir fry until cooked through about 3 minutes.
- Serve warm.