It seems that the scenes where the family is eating at the end of many movies. It means that no matter what happens, the day will continue and everything will pass. In the past year, we did not count the sufferings we have experienced, because the history of human advancement has been accompanied by sufferings. When Christmas and New Year are approaching, we only place hope in the future and give ourselves confidence. It sounds heavy words, but happiness and pain always coexist.
For me, food not only maintains life energy, but also gives a part of life happiness, so I often cook and taste food to relieve stress. For people who don’t like fatty meat and want to get high-quality protein, today’s stir fry rice with beef that also can be added in fast and yummy Chinese recipes is good. I think that only beef can replace eggs to make stir-fried rice delicious.
How to make beef tender and easier to cook is what we have to think about when we cook all beef-containing dishes.
- In this stir-fried beef frice, the meat grinder which made the beef small pieces is a good helper. Of course, if you like larger pieces of beef, you can also cut it with a knife.
- Marinating the beef before stir-frying will make them tender. I only used light soy sauce and oil today for it’s small volume , but before in the beef congee I added baking soda to make the larger sliced beef more tender.
- The overnight rice is the best for stir-frying.
- Almost all Chinese recipes related to meat, ginger or cooking wine are indispensable. Because they can get rid of the smell of meat. I talked about three important ingredients and functions in another blog, you can go and learn about them.
Stir Fry Rice with Beef
- Wok for stir-frying
- About 200 gram beef, grinded
- 400 gram overnight rice
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dark soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoon oil
- 100 gram onion, cut into small pieces
- One part carrot, about 100 gram, cut into small pieces
- For marinating beef
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoonlight soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon shaoxing cooking wine
- Add beef grinded, light soy sauce, shaoxing cooking wine, oil in a big bowl, mixed well and marinating for 10 minutes
- Add 4 tablespoon oil to a wok, heat over high medium heat, add beef and onion, stir frying for 3-5 minutes until the water is dry.
- Add rice, carrot, light soy sauce, salt, dark soy sauce to wok, keep stir-frying when the grains are separated, turn off the heat, top with green scallions.
- Serve warm.