Today’s stir fry rice with soy sauce can also be called egg stir fried rice that didn’t include soy sauce in some recipes. There will be soy sauce in my stir fried rice, because I think soy sauce is the soul, which gives the rice a bright color and nice taste.Soy sauce should be a must-have seasoning in the kitchen of every Chinese family. But the soy sauce of the industrial age seems to be much inferior to the soy sauce of my childhood. Maybe one day we need to make soy sauce at home to get back the original taste.:)
This stir fry rice with soy sauce that you only need overnight rice, green scallions, one egg, soy sauce and a few minutes to get is too qualified to be listed in your menu of fast and delicious Chinese dishes. Imagine when you are hungry, then open the refrigerator and see only yesterday’s rice and eggs. What to make, soy sauce fried rice becomes your first choice.
- why overnight rice
The just cooked rice is difficult to stir fry until the grains are separated.
- Light soy sauce and dark soy sauce
I added light soy sauce and dark soy sauce to this dish. The light soy sauce is for seasoning, the dark soy sauce is for coloring, also to highlight it is soy sauce fried rice.
- Must be egg liquid before stir-frying or not
Must the eggs be beaten into egg liquid? The answer is not necessarily. We saw that the fried rice sold on the street directly beat the eggs into the stir-frying wok. This does not affect the deliciousness of the fried rice.
Stir Fry Rice with Soy Sauce
- Wok for stir-frying
- 400 gram overnight rice
- One egg, fully beat into the egg liquid
- Green scallion chopped about 10 gram
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dark soy sauce ( optional）
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 4 tablespoon oil
- Add 4 tablespoon oil to the wok, heat over high medium heat, add egg liquid, stir fry until cooked
- Add chopped green scallions, stir-frying 3 seconds, add rice, dark soy sauce, light soy sauce, sugar, salt, keep stir-frying until grains are separated and colored, about 3 minutes.
- Serve warm.