On days that are not weekends, the simple and quick vegan stir-fry noodles are enough to satisfy your requirements for deliciousness and nutrition. For vegetarians, it is the perfect homemade takeout stir-fried noodles version.
Don’t worry about which vegetables to use, you can use whatever you can find in the refrigerator. As long as they can be cooked through when stir-frying with the noodles. The beans can be blanched in advance, the harder vegetables are fried first, and the leafy greens are added last.
Dark soy sauce is an indispensable seasoning which made this alluring color of stir-fry noodles. White stir-fried noodles can’t make people appetite. Maybe Chinese cooking pays more attention to the color, fragrance, taste and shape of dishes than you can imagine. Some people will say that I am a meat eater and cannot live without meat. Ok, I also have stir fried noodles with beef to try.
In the hot summer, if you don’t want to spend too much time on cooking, try today’s vegan stir fried noodles that only takes you 15 minutes. The deliciousness is not lost to any other fried noodles. Plus a small plate of pickled radishes， everything is so good at this serving moment.
Vegan Stir Fry Noodles
- Wok for stir-frying
- Pot for boiling
- 230 gram noodles
- 25 gram onion, shredded
- 65 gram carrot, shredded
- 75 gram mung bean sprout, remove the ends
- 80 gram chvie, cut into sections
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoon ligh soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon dark soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper powder
- Add water to a pot, bring to boil, boiling the noodles until cooked through
- Let the noodles pass through cold water, transfer to a plate, set aside
- Add oil to a wok, heat over high heat, add chopped garlic, stir-frying when you smell the fragrance，add carrot shredded first, stir-fry until they are wilted, add mung bean sprouts, chives sections, onion shredded, stir-fry for half minute, add boiled noodles, dark soy sauce, light soy sauce, pepper powder, salt, stir frying until mixed well.
- Serve warm.